TimeSaver® anvil covers
are the best of its kind since 1965
But there is more! We also offer the super light EZ LOCK™ as an easy to install boltless alternative that can be installed in either rotation direction. Using C.U.E.’s legendary urethane compound for maximum cover life in combination with the EZ LOCK™ design advantages maximises the longevity of the cover.
TWO TOP PRODUCTS
The premium brand since 1965
Accuracy is the magic word… when used properly, you get the best out of your die-cut covering. Also, one can have a cover that is twice as wide as the industry average, that can be rotated faster and will last longer. The TimeSaver® also features a unique solid steel back construction, followed by a patented process that welds the steel locking bar and steel corner for a precise fit every time – an essential reliability difference that means seamless installation and a perfect cutting surface.
- The most accurate anvil Cover in the market
- A proven track record of 55 years experience
- Solid steel backing for consistent die-cut precision
- Solid steel lock bar eliminates cover ‘soft spots’
- Fewer seams across cilinder delivers higher quality cuts
- Chemically engineered longest lasting urethane
THE BEST ALTERNATIVE
The EZ LOCK™ anvil cover is positioned as an easy to install alternative with a good price/quality ratio, making use of the same proprietary urethane formulation as our top of the bill TIMESAVER® product.
- Easy to install… easy to rotate… easy to use
- Boltless, magnet assited installation
- Reinforced with our proprietary DuraCore™ backing
- Reduced weight and operator friendly design promote safety
- Excellent cutting and scoring performance
- C.U.E’s legendary urethane compound for maximum cover life
- Available in standard width, dual width and custom width
- Competitively priced
GRINDING ADVICE FOR CUE ANVIL COVERS
The frequency of grinding is often determined by the people who work with the machine; they are the experienced experts that know how to handle the machine to optimize its performance.
However, what needs to be die-cutted always plays a major role: the complexity of the die-cut (the form) and also the type or quality of the cardboard greatly affects the machine’s performance.