- Place the steelcorner of the Timesaver anvilcovers in the keyway
- Align the notch precisely over the screw
- Attach the anvil cover with the bolts provided by C.U.E. Europe and secure the bolts all the way to the end
- Pull the Timesaver anvil cover over the clinder and press the end in the keyway.
- Do not try to hammer the anvil cover towards the keyway
- Important!: push the end in the keyway before using the hammer
- Firmly apply the first hit with the hammer app. 5 cm from the keyway
- The 2nd hit with the hammer should be placed in the middle of the keyway
- the final hit is at about the end of the anvil cover
- When installing the new anvil covers there is always a small space between the anvil cover and the cilinder.
- Use the special Pry Bar Tool and start with the first anvil cover on cylinderside.
- Carefully place the Pry Bar tool under the anvil cover to prevent damage.
- Unscrew the anvil cover to ensure that it can be used again without damages.
- The keyway is contaminated and damaged
- Burrs on the side of the keyway
- Screw holes are dirty or damaged