THE BEST ALTERNATIVE
EZ LOCK™ installation instructions
EZ Lock Installation
EZ LOCK™ Anvil Cover Installation Instructions
The EZ Lock™ Anvil Cover attaches to the anvil cylinder by magnetic force.
Notice: for safety, always remove cutting dies before installation or rotation
Important: EZ LOCK rotary die blankets are made to precise dimensions for a tight fit. Please remove any debris from the cylinder and keyway before beginning installation. Also, make sure both the keyway and cylinder are free of burrs. Burrs, especially in the keyway, can cause difficulty installing the EZ LOCK. Burrs can be quickly removed with a file.
- Insert the end of the cover that contains the magnets into the keyway first (this is the end with 4 full width knuckles).
- Wrap the cover around the cylinder.
- Insert the second end of the cover into the keyway so that the two sets of knuckles engage each other.
- Move the cover laterally by tapping it with a mallet, if necessary.
Remove the covers as needed by prying
- Below the keyway lock bar with the EZ1000 pry bar or similar tool. To avoid damaging the cover DO NOT attempt to pry under the cover in any other location. Rotate the position of the cover on the cylinder as needed to increase cover life and to improve cutting quality.
EZ LOCK IS AVAILABLE FOR
- DONG FANG